USI Consulting Group ("USICG") is one of the largest retirement consulting firms in the country providing premier Defined Contribution plan, pension and investment advisory services. As a division of USI Insurance Services ("USI"), a top 10 insurance brokerage and consulting firm, USICG offers a challenging work environment with opportunities for advancement in addition to competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
We are initiating a search for a Vice President, Retirement Plan Services.
The primary directive for the VP Retirement Plan Services is to convert existing USI benefit and P&C clients' DC plans to a USICG service platform. This individual will also consult with clients on issues such as plan design, provider capabilities, fees, compliance and product developments, in addition to being responsible for overall relationship management with a special focus on client satisfaction and retention.
- Lead new business expansion by identification of profitable cross-sell opportunities, develop USI producer relationships, direct USI client outreach, engage strategic partners and execute marketing campaigns.
- Administer multiple facets of the sales process, including: phone calls, coordination of meetings, creation of presentations and support materials, follow-up tasks, etc.
- Acquire provider proposals by gathering plan data and other required information.
- Perform analytical review of proposals, including pricing and product service capabilities, as well as collaborate with department head in determining final presentations.
- Coordinate delivery of periodic plan reviews.
- Work with product providers to implement any necessary plan or service modifications.
- Manage and retain assigned book of business.
- Measure service quality and ensure that client deliverables are met on an ongoing basis.
- Complete other duties or tasks as may be necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of 401(k) Defined Contribution plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Series 6, 63 and 65 licenses or willingness to obtain within a specified timeframe
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in a sales related capacity
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Attention to detail and organization