$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Seeking a PhD level R & D Leader for this Colorado Springs client. Must be a hands on developer who wants to be on the leading edge of the hemp oil industry. Rapidly growing - chance to make your mark on new innovations.
· Direct the Research and Development (R&D) program, from new product proposal to commercialization.
· New Product Development (NPD), including exploring both short-term and long-term solutions that create a sustainable pipeline of differentiated new products.
· Drive accountability, consistency, quality, and process standardization across all phases of research and development.
· Supervisory responsibility over R&D including new technology development and testing, qualification, manufacturing scale-up of product formulas, and continuous product differentiation/process improvement.
· In accordance with company objectives develop and monitor research plans and budgets for R&D projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and within cost objectives.
· Lead the new product development and existing product improvements in compliance with federal, state, local, customer, nutritional and labeling laws and guidelines
Must have a PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related fields.
Broad knowledge of formulation development following QbD principals, formulation characterization, process development.
Experience with emulsion technology and semi solids dosage form development. Broad knowledge of Rheology and viscosity studies.
Experience with wide range of analytical techniques like HPLC/UHPLC, LC-MS and other chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
Broad knowledge of statistics including bio-statistics, DOE and MVA. Experience with statistical software's like JMP, MATLAB, R.
Ability to follow USP, cGMP, and GLP guidelines to perform routine and non-routine testing on raw materials, finished products, in-process and stability samples using various compendial and in-house methods.
Valid Through: 2019-11-7