Parsons is seeking a Texas Regional Manager for our rapidly expanding Civil / Structures Division. This position reports to our US West Sector Manager for the division. This position will play a key role in developing business strategy, talent development, business development, directing and managing large/complex projects and managing operations in the area. The successful candidate will be an effective “seller/doer” that balances business development, operational management and project management responsibilities. Willingness to travel to client or project site locations is expected.
This position works with the Sector Manager to continue the legacy of technical and management excellence while growing a successful and sustainable business practice that creates a challenging and fun workplace.
- Create a challenging professional environment of innovation, opportunity, development and continuous improvement that supports division objectives
- Develop strategic initiatives and business plans for the area that align with the overall goals of the district and division.
- Successfully win and manage complex and major road / highway projects within the operational and strategic framework.
- Recruit, retain and develop top industry talent.
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement through innovation, creative thinking and improved results.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and productive work relationships with all employees, clients and other stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency in project quality, budgetary constraints and expectations and that appropriate monitoring and control mechanisms are developed and administered.
- Enhance the organization’s profile and reach across the area.
- 10+ years of related work experience.
- Project and staff management experience on large civil transportation projects
- Technical experience in the area of roadway and/or bridge design
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Design-build experience preferred
- Licensed PE
- Good relationships with key municipal clients in Texas and TXDOT
- Core values include safety, quality, integrity, diversity, innovation, and sustainability
- Creative and innovative leader
- Strategic business thinker
- Strong emotional intelligence
- High energy and drive
- Effective mentor and developer of individual and team talent
- Collaborator and networker