POSITION: Vice President
DEPARTMENT: Public Relations
YEARS EXPERIENCE: 8-12 years
REPORTS TO: PR Department Lead
A strong Vice President possesses well-honed skills in the full range of PR strategies and tactics (including but not limited to media relations, content development and thought leadership) with a strong focus on developing and executing compelling, measurable media relations and PR programming for our clients. This professional will be a strategic thinker who understands PR's role and impact, and one who also has demonstrated experience in the development and execution of PR programs in healthcare, particularly in the context of integrated engagements - working closely with Content, Creative, Digital and Client Relationship Management.
- Exhibit strong understanding of the PR landscape, measurement and analytics.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of the healthcare industry and its decisions makers (hospitals and health systems, health plans, HIT, health services)
- Comfortable pitching, selling ideas and concepts to others.
- Helps to grow and maintain client relationships as part of an integrated team by delivering top quality work, workingcollaboratively with others, and constantly watching for new opportunities.
- Provide strategic and tactical counsel to clients that helps achieve clients' business goals.
- Lead/own and execute PR projects; independently accountable; develop, oversee and manage complex PR work.
- Delegate and monitor work of junior team members; regularly coach and give feedback.
- Collaborate with team members in Client Relationship Management and across departments to deliver strategic and creative PR work for clients.
- Monitor, measure and report performance on builds and campaigns; regularly monitor and create ROI and performancereports for PR work.
- Monitor PR channels on a daily basis for latest trends and case studies.
- Agency experience required; integrated agency preferred.
- Health care industry knowledge and experience is required.
- Must exhibit a demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful PR and media relations programs, and have knowledge of monitoring and analytical tools with an ability to synthesize data
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, verbal, written, and over the phone.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
REVIVEHEALTH CORE VALUES:
Respect. Own it. Grow, always.