POSITION TITLE: PROJECT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: BUSINESS UNIT LEADER D
IRECT REPORTS: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT MANAGER/ PROJECT ENGINEER
Helping Business Unit Leaders acquire work and then managing the successful execution of multiple projects measured by client satisfaction, schedule, budget, Quality and Safety. This is a seasoned veteran currently employed in the market capable of working on large complex projects that are typically design/build delivery. To develop and maintain Business Plan and oversee the projects, manage the owner relationship, and project management and field staff. Provides coordination, direction, control and leadership on projects as the "single point of contact" for the owner, design department, and the project staff. Ensure quality and timely execution of design/build projects from design to completion. The Project Executive will work with marketing, pre-construction services, business unit leaders, and operations to oversee and manage these phases: Scheduling, subcontractor buyout, cost reporting, preparation of subcontracts, the handling of owner coordination, and project closeout. This role will include mentoring and managing Project Managers and Engineers and have overall responsibility for these projects. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a Business Plan
- Develop Business in the Market
- Lead the team in RFQ/RFP/ GMP responses
- Negotiate the deal and contract with the owner
- Manage the field staff in project setup and project execution
- Manage the field staff in project delivery of the project (safety, financial, schedule, quality).
- Maintain client relationships
- Ultimately responsible for the delivery of the projects.
- Maintain complete understanding of the Clayco/Owner contract
- Monitor project costs and Job Cost Report
- Monitor project labor projections and costs
- Lead role with Preconstruction services in bidding projects
- 15+ Years of Experience
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or Engineering required
- Complete knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an adaptable and flexible style in working with all types of individuals
- Proficient at leading a successful project team, including development of employee and maintaining relationships with external entities
- Creative and results-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency
- Successfully managed projects of at least 30 million dollars (design build preferred).
- Highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated, with the ability to work equally well on own as well as in a team environment.
- 5 years management experience
- 2-5 years in Business Development
- Contract Administration
- Presentation skill
- Oversee several projects and continue Business Development