Reporting to Voya’s Head of Third-Party Investment Products, the VP of Program Management develops, administers, and executes programs and opportunities that provide value to third-party investment product (T-PIP) providers that offer their products across Voya’s various distributionchannels. In doing so, the VP of Program Management works closely with key internal stakeholders and business partners across the Voya organization, as well as with key relationship, marketing, sales, and distribution contacts at T-PIP providers across the financial services industry.
- Serve as point in leading the roll-out, implementation, and execution of Voya’s new Product Partners Program that provides value to T-PIP providers at various partnership levels and drives revenue for Voya Financial
- Serve as point in leading the development and execution of Voya’s new Engagement Program that enables T-PIP providers to sponsor and share their thought leadership content at various events and other opportunities offered by Voya
- Effectively manage relationships with T-PIP providers to ensure that appropriate value and service is provided to each firm, all issues are resolved efficiently and effectively, and all revenue opportunities are maximized
- Successfully negotiate and execute agreements with each firm as appropriate, working closely with legal contacts as needed
- Effectively evolve and maintain our customer relationship management (CRM) database for each relationship as needed
- Serve as subject-matter expert on all investment product types (mutual funds, annuities, alts, ETFs, UITs, etc.) as needed, acting as a go-to person on same across the Voya organization
- Participate in product-related initiatives as appropriate, serving in roles ranging from project lead to subject matter expert
- Serve as an effective change agent and advocate for the T-PIP team across Voya, evangelizing the appropriate messaging in all interactions
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experienceworking closely with investment product providers in managing relationships, driving/negotiating new revenue, and executing agreements
- Experience successfully developing and managing/leading major strategic and/or marketing programs and initiatives
- Strong knowledge of investment products (mutual funds, annuities, alts, ETFs, UITs, etc.)
- Strong communications skills
- A proactive, can-do mindset that can think well strategically and work well independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- BS/BA degreerequired
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.