Not Specified years
Posted 239 days ago
The VP, Product Solutions – Commercial & Prepaid will be responsible for looking horizontally across existing Mastercard assets to package solutions which address segment needs. They must understand the needs of our customers and deliver repeatable and configurable solutions leveraging the full suite of Mastercard assets to solve those problems. The position plays a critical role in driving differentiation within the issuer, merchant, and acceptance community resulting in better relationships, preference and revenue.
• Serve on the Commercial Credit and Prepaid (CCP) Segment Management team to inform and shape go-to-market customer segment sales and packaging strategy for Mastercard products and services with a goal of incremental revenue or transactional share shift.
• Aligned to CCP customer segment to meet their market needs (KPIs: Segment Revenue, Segment GDV, and Segment share)
• Understands and assesses ability to bring products and services together horizontally
• Development of off-the shelf bundles to serve CCP segment, as well as specific solutions for RFPs with a focus on minimal customer operational / implementation impact, excellent customer experience and quality delivery. Devise and negotiate internally appropriate segment specific pricing for bundled solutions
• In partnership with regional product and services managers, establish and build relationships with CCP CAM’s, as with other critical functions such as Customer Delivery, Marketing, Core Products, Digital Products, LFI and the Services organization to deliver on solutions.
• Ensure that the Regional Products and Services team are aware of and incorporate US CCP issues and opportunities into the overall framework of Global Product and Services Strategies Product and Platforms and Product Development.
• Assist other team members that may have Regional Banks in their verticals in solution design on an as needed basis
All About You
• Deep understanding of Large and Middle Market Commercial segment and working knowledge of Prepaid segment
• Deep expertise in Mastercard products and services
• Ability to comprehend the business context and market problem that drive the building / bundling of a product
• Strong understanding of customer’s evolving strategic needs, the current and potential future market environment, and Mastercard’s products and services and how they operate within the local market environment and interact within the larger value chain
• Able to architect integrated solutions by combining Mastercard’s products and services in ways that meet the customer’s key strategic needs. Deep knowledge of which solutions work in which environments. Continually develops new solution sets and deploys them more broadly. Identifies gaps in Mastercard’s capabilities and works with Product and Services Managers and CCP account teams on ways to address them
• Highly collaborative; strong communicator, natural integrator with demonstrated ability to develop and deliver products and solutions for customer needs
• Takes a consultative approach in providing overall direction, guidance and definition of products and services within related segments
• Strong product development discipline; able to manage for differentiation, consumer experience, quality, and economics
• Ability to rally and gain backing from internal stakeholders in order to build organizational support for the proposed solution. Skilled at building and maintaining strong, productive working relationships and external customers
• Ability to understand in depth, analyze, and select current and emerging technologies that are pertinent to the CCP customers
•Bachelor’sdegreerequired, MBA or advanceddegreepreferred