$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
San Francisco, CA 94102
Industry: Finance & Insurance•
Not Specified years
Posted 69 days ago
The Digital Solutions group leverages Mastercard's assets and strategic partnerships to create a world beyond plastic with valued experiences for consumers and end users, and enable merchants to reach new consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world. Within Digital Solutions, the Global Digital Partnerships team engages with key stakeholders in the digital space including device manufacturers, operating system providers and wallet service providers to deliver secure, relevant and valued commerce and everyday purchase experiences for consumers and end users across all channels and connected devices. We work with banks, merchants and digital partners to build a valued ecosystem. This an opportunity to be a part of a highly motivated global team with a focus on driving the future of payments and ensuring that consumers and target segments can securely and conveniently pay however or wherever they choose in an increasingly connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
The individual in this role will create and manage mutually beneficial partnerships with high-profile global strategic clients.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated professional with a proven track record of global business development and digital partner management.
He/She/They will possess a skillset that supports strategic opportunity identification and evaluation, establishment and execution of partnerships & alliances, and the management & tracking of performance.
• Are you comfortable working through ambiguity?
• Can you create concrete opportunities from within an evolving context?
• Can you imagine new experiences and value propositions yet unseen?
• Have you brought a product/program to market on a global scale?
• Do you possess negotiation and influencing skills that will create highly valued benefits for MasterCard and partners?
• Manage a global account relationship and multiple digital payments business development initiatives with key partners in a way that drives significant value for all parties and differentiates Mastercard
• Build a joint vision and partnership roadmap while establishing C-level and day-to-day strategic relationships to support this journey
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
• Identify new business opportunities through lead generation, solutioning and the identification of new business/product requirements
• Externally coordinate all strategic and tactical efforts to ensure successful execution of key partner priorities; Internally align with product teams and regional partnership teams
• Serve as 'ambassador' for clients within Mastercard's product and sales organizations; socialize vision and strategy with key stakeholders and develop insights that will drive business for
• Establish contractual cooperation agreements to further our goals and ensure partner compliance with agreements.
• Deliver on Mastercard's and the partner's key objectives
All About You
• Self-starter with strong background in payments and connected devices/technologies
• Organized client manager who can analyze problems and identify solutions
• Proven track record of delivering tangible partnership results in the digital context
• Able to understand the diverse needs and objectives of various stakeholders, and can build consensus to gain cooperation
• Sound business judgment with demonstrated negotiation skills • Executive level presentation and communication experience
• Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree a plus
• Fluency in English required, additional language(s) a plus
• May require ~30% travel.
Valid Through: 2019-9-6