Job ID 1096686
Casenet is seeking a Vice President, Product Management (“VP”) to drive a cohesive, enterprise-wide product management. The VP will oversee all activities tied to the product lifecycle, including: ideation, development, testing, refinement, commercialization, and market adoption. This activity will involve a robust, collaborative relationship with the Casenet technology teams. As the collective hub for product management, the VP will lead with a clearly articulated product vision and commitment (Roadmap) to execution that inspires the organization and, more broadly, the healthcare / population health industry. The new VP will be charged with building a fully integrated product portfolio for the company as well as leading the strategic development of new solutions. Applying an “outside-in” approach, the VP will lead efforts to understand market needs, convene thought leaders in assessing changing market dynamics, further integrate existing solutions and inspire an organizational culture that responds with solutions that deliver on Casenet’s mission. This highly visible position will execute consistently, rapidly, and effectively to enable organizational success. With an ability to meaningfully connect solutions to client needs, the VP will play an integral role in establishing Casenet as the premier partner for healthcare organizations committed to enhancing client success.The VP will maintain a strong understanding of competitive offerings and actively promote the enhanced value of Casenet products and solutions to all stakeholders: associates, customers, partners, and industry. The VP is expected to steer the cadence of regular portfolio reviews to ensure long-term success and work closely with leadership across all business units to define and build solutions seen as part of a unified portfolio by Casenet’s clients.Aligned closely with the Head of Product Strategy, the VP will work to contribute to the development of product strategy and lead a high-performing, results-oriented product team to elevate Casenet in the market through efficient and meaningful product delivery. As a cultural champion, the VP will promote curiosity coupled with data-driven innovation within the team and beyond.
The VP will have 10+years of broadly based progressiveexperience in solutions/product management leadership roles within the healthcare sector. The successful candidate will be a creative individual and will bring proven product management capabilities and a strong business acumen to the role. This person will be highly motivated, proactive and results-oriented, and have the ability to make an immediate and measurable impact. The VP will have a thorough and broad understanding of the healthcare market and a demonstrated track record of creating and launching new products, building solutions and marketing awareness, and positioning a business, product or company. This individual must be able to form strong, well-thought-out opinions on market opportunities and carry them through to product development, market testing and launch. One should beexperienced in helping product organizations to make well-thought-outinvestment decisions that bring strongfinancial returns.He/She will have a strong executive presence and possess outstanding communication, listening and interpersonal skills. One must be able to relate closely to the customers and their needs to ensure mutually beneficial relationships for the organization. The VP must be able to credibly articulate the solutions strategy to a variety of constituents. The successful candidate will be a true “change agent” able to lead diverse groups in implementing new programs and ideas. Additionaldesiredexperienceincludes:
- Solid understanding of Product Development, P&L and expense/revenue alignment;
- Broad general management capability to help drive growth throughout the business
- (sales/service enablement);
- Proven ability to lead and develop others with a commitment to product vision;
- Ability to identify, understand, and quantify existing and new addressable market opportunities;
- Strong understanding of the sales process and ability to easily articulate and illustrate the value of a product/solution vs. any feature functions;
- Team-oriented and collegial approach, with the ability to work consultatively with executive management and other business partners;
- Forward-thinking and creative spirit; knowledgeable of future trends with a desire to remain educated on industry direction and emerging technologies;
- Mindset of continuous improvement and ability to drive change;
- Tenacity, resourcefulness, and maturity to operate effectively in a large, complex company environment.
- Experiencewithin Population Health Management spectrums, to include, but not limited to the following:Or experience in population health management within ACO/IDN, Hospitals, and Health Systems environments.
- Utilization management, care management, case management or workflow management within a clinical or payer product setting.
- Or experience with Government plans covering a variety of major government programs (e.g. Medicare, Medicaid, Duals, MSSP).
Education Anundergraduatedegree isrequired and an advanceddegree ispreferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.