Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Not Specified years
Posted 54 days ago
• The ACH Payments group will establish Mastercard as the frontrunner in the fast-evolving automated clearing house (ACH) space.
• The primary goal of this group is to collaborate with colleagues across functions to embed ACH into Mastercard’s DNA by expanding in-person and digital ACH acceptance opportunities while integrating with existing products and solutions.
• The Vice President for the ACH Product Innovation Center will be responsible for the design, launch and management of our overall integration approach and framework for ACH-based solutions.
• The role will require significant collaboration & influence across internal Mastercard teams throughout core, digital, ESS, networking and technology.
• Lead & manage multiple work streams across functional & geographic divisions within Mastercard
• Ensure effective collaboration, communication and socialization to drive the creation and implementation of a cohesive ACH strategy
• Identify, evaluate and prioritize products & services to establish and enhance the proposed product construct.
• Develop deep relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment, roadmap alignment and appropriate product value propositions for ACH-based solutions
• Lead and drive a complex product construct development and ensure successful articulation, socialization and business alignment across MA regions.
• Create and deliver sales materials and tools; support training to market teams
• Serve as a subject matter expert internally and externally as it relates to ACH opportunities & activities for MA.
All About You
• Significant experience in Payments Industry product and program innovation, design and implementation
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing or related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
• Prior product management/development experience in the global payment industry; experience in product management from ideation through launch
• Ability to influence C-level and senior leadership across a global, decentralized organization
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
• Proven ability to build high functioning, creative, execution oriented teams
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Travel required