Vice President, Product Experience & Design, Credit
Reporting to the SVP New Credit Solutions Development & Platforms The VP, Product Experience & Design will join the Global Credit Product Development team to lead the development of all aspects of product design, including usability standards and guidelines, User Interface Design & Information Architecture and perform usability studies and user research to support Development programs. The VP will advance the Credit Product’s ability to deliver best-in-class experiences and brand value at every touch point for our customers as well as the consumers of our products.
• Demonstrates domain knowledge in design, CX and technical expertise
• Evaluates how future technology solutions and methodologies affect current and future business strategies and practices always with a customer/end-user focus
• Expertise in cross-channel UX: define and manage customer-focused experience strategy and standards-based design methodology; client research and persona building; journey mapping; information architecture, interaction and visual design; front-end development; prototyping and usability testing.
• Ability to effectively and diplomatically communicate these principles and methodologies to associates without UX expertise.
• Lead all design activities from end user research through conceptual designs, through to wireframes and visual designs that specify a highly usable transactional experience
• Comfort driving design across a broader ecosystem, where experiences will require tailoring to meet the needs of both MasterCard customers and end consumers.
• Liaises with the organization's top business leaders, often in partnership with the marketing function, to establish objectives and lead the most complex usability studies always with a customer/end-user focus
• Recognized as the organization's subject matter expert and consultant on usability methodologies across a particular functional area (e.g., mobile applications, desktop, etc.)
• Leverage qualitative and quantitative market research, big data analytics to validate trends and competitive opportunities for developing new products
• Responsible for delivering rapid prototyping and incubation of new product and solution concepts for further development consideration
• Leading co-creation, product visioning process for Credit PD team.
• Depth of experience in user experience/usability and recognized as a subject matter expert in the field
• Demonstrated ability to set strategic direction and priorities for the function
• Experience leading and managing co-creation and product visioning engagements with customers and cross-functional partners.
• Ability to navigate complex working structure in Matrix organization and collaborate with cross functional teams specially on the technical and product side to deliver wining and scalable product concepts.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several large projects simultaneously.
• Experienced in leading user centered design activities from experience strategy to wireframes through to validation and development.
• Excellence and balance between strategic thinking hands on execution
• Demonstrated expertise working in cross functional teams with strong influence, communication and partnership skills
• Strong execution track record of seeing conceptual designs through to products that launched to positive end user feedback & adoption