This is a high level position with a significant degree of autonomy. Works in conjunction with Departmental, Regional, and Division Managers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the pricing, sales, service, customer relations and resolution internally and externally.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Monitor departments and operating units to ensure efficient and profitable operations.
- Direct and coordinate division's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize financial results, and increase overall efficiency.
- Determine product offerings and services sold, set marketing and pricing strategies based on industry needs and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing. Engineering or similar related field.
- Must have operations management experience of greater than 5-7 years.
- 5 plus years high level sales management experience is required.
- Must have industry experience as well as strong customer relations experience.
- Power Systems Division management experience is preferred.
- Strong business acumen including but not limited to budgeting, forecasting and managing P&L statements.
- Ability to effectively lead and facilitate a team to drive business results.
- Strong community involvement is required.