Are you passionate about managing all aspects of an organization's operations?
Are you a results-focused leader who has been recognized for outstanding performance, exceeding goals, and streamlining operations for an organization?
The Vice President of Operations is the strategic leader across procurement, warehousing and logistics and is responsible for ensuring the company?s every day operational activities run smoothly and effectively. In this role, you will develop and implement new methods to achieve cost savings while delivering best practices in strategic sourcing, vendor selection, negotiation, value chain analysis, requisitions, and supply consolidation across the Company.
As the VP of Operations you will develop and execute an integrated strategy related to current and future needs and global distribution that delivers low cost, high quality products and industry-leading flexibility, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the supply chain from purchase order to delivery, including order fulfillment, shipping and receiving and inventory management.
- Responsible and accountable for the efficient operation of the Company?s integration (assembly) center.
- Participate with senior management in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives related to supply chain management.
- Ensure compliance with specified contract metrics, operational, and personnel activities in the integration center, and maintains high standards of operational activities, introducing a lean manufacturing concept where applicable.
- Ensure quality management system procedures are implemented throughout functional groups.
- Plan, direct and implement logistics operations and administrative support to meet prescribed productivity and service goals.
- Develop an annual operating budget and manage a system of controls to ensure that service levels and operational performance goals are met within prescribed cost, revenue and profit parameters.
- Identify competitive strategies and evaluate, adjust or redraft the organization?s supply chain programs accordingly ensuring thorough communication of imperatives and action items to the team
- Responsible for operations and managing best practices with a strong emphasis on production efficiencies and asset utilization; ensure the development of systems and procedures for operating and managing physical facilities, human resources, equipment and products in a profitable manner.
- Forecast demand and establish a just-in-time inventory approach that increases efficiency and reduces inventory costs.
- Assist in establishing customer service standards for all accounts, communicating these standards to all personnel. Maintain appropriate contact with all accounts and respond to requests when required.
- Embrace and support FusionStorm?s mission and core values.
- Supervise procurement, logistics, and IC planning teams
- Develop, document, and train team on standard operating procedures and best practices, including multiple sites/multiple geographies
- Lead and coach team to drive high performance culture that accommodates rapid and dynamic growth with results in operational excellence and high employee engagement
- Recruit, retain and develop outstanding team
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for employees
- Bachelor?s degreerequired. MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 15years of experience within Supply Chain, Logistics, and Manufacturing including multinational experience
- Minimum of 5years of experience in a manager or director level role is required.
- APICS or Supply Chain Certification is preferred
- Experience with transportation, inventory management, global sourcing and international logistics
- Office automation software skills and experience with ERP systems; budgeting and planning
- Six Sigma certification is preferred
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to discuss a wide range of topics from business strategy to the tactical execution of that strategy.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, motivational, analytical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to build cross-functional partnerships and engage in and lead cross-functional teams and initiatives
- Strong change management skills and experience
- Demonstrated negotiation and management leadership skills
- Working knowledge of facilities equipment, operations and management
- Strategic material management and procurement experience with managing high volume transaction of technology parts and forecasting needs / requirements in order to maximize volume discounts with key partners
- Ability to develop and monitor production strategies and performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priorities and demands
- Understanding of budget development and monitoring with knowledge of P&L for all operations
FusionStorm is an award-winning, information technology delivery (ITD) companyTM. We combine best-of-breed products from leading vendors with a full suite of Professional and Managed Services to help our customers save money and grow their businesses. FusionStorm provides advanced technology and data center infrastructure expertise; world-class IT consulting, and managed and support services. We ensure our customer?s IT investments create value and realize high returns.
FusionStorm hires extraordinary people who strive to make a difference. Our success is in large part due to our outstanding talented and dedicated employees. If you thrive on transformation, empowerment to make a difference, and identification of solutions in an innovative environment, we want you to join our team.
FusionStorm is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Newark, Irvine, San Diego, Franklin Massachusetts, New York City, Cranberry Township Pennsylvania, Amsterdam Netherlands, Beijing China and Wanchai Hong Kong. about FusionStorm, please visit www.fusionstorm.com.
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at FusionStorm than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, FusionStorm provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financialsecurity and peace of mind. Please visit our website about our competitive benefits package: http://www.fusionstorm.com/company/careers/beyond-rewarding-career
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
FusionStorm is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.
Pleaseapply here: https://careers-fusionstorm.icims.com/jobs/2366/vice-president%2c-operations/job