Our Client is the premier cannabis-infused edibles company in California, the largest cannabis market in the world. Our client’s line includes Chocolate Bars, Tablets, Gummies and Chews. Thier products are crafted from premium ingredients and skillfully combined with California cannabis. Since our beginning their goal is to create confections that redefine what a cannabis confection ought to be. By applying art and science to ensure a deliciously consistent experience every time, we continue to deliver on that mission today.
We have aggressive growth plans as consumer adoption and the legal cannabis market continue to expand. Key growth initiatives include bold platform innovation, best in class marketing, geographic expansion, strategic partnerships, and more. We are resourced for this explosive growth and we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional talent to help drive execution.
Our Client is seeking a seasoned operations veteran to lead and advance their manufacturing operations. The Vice President of Operations will serve as an integral member of the senior management team and is critical for ongoing success and continued rapid growth. The VP of Ops will report to the CEO and will lead all manufacturing functions across multiple sites. We’ll be depending on you to develop and execute plans to grow our manufacturing capacity and improve margins across the entire product portfolio.
This role will be strategic in nature, but will also assume tactical and P&L responsibilities related to the manufacturing of their products in CA including; procurement, supply chain, warehousing, packaging, and production. Additionally, you will be leading the design and build-out of a new manufacturing center located in the Bay Area. This candidate should love diving deep into process and be proficient at building teams adept at producing multiple formats.
Education and Experience Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering required. Degrees in business, accounting, or a related field, and Six Sigma/ Green Belt Certifications and Operational Excellence experience is a plus
● Masters in engineering, accounting or management preferred
● 5-10 years leadership experience in manufacturing environments
● Multi-team management experience
● Previous P&L responsibility preferred
● Experience in a high-growth manufacturing environment with a proven ability to scale production quickly
● Strong vendor management and contract negotiation skills
● Proven ability to meet deadlines, conduct and direct research into Operations issues and projects, and take strategic initiative to be a valuable partner to the business
Valid through: 12/10/2021