WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As the VP of Technology Partnerships, you will lead the expansion of Tealium's technology ecosystem with the mission to maximize and optimize Tealium's interoperability with the digital landscape.
As a Universal Data Hub, Tealium's ability to collect, correlate, enrich and distribute data to and from other technologies is at the core of Tealium's value. The Director of Technology Partnerships will own the team that identifies, defines, builds, supports, and grows these connections.
The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of how to leverage and grow new partner relationships for achieving business growth goals. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. Success for this individual will be measured by their ability to secure and onboard partnerships that deliver enduring financial and user value to Tealium and it's customers.
A keen sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurship is a must. This is a highly strategic role that will also require active participation in the construction of our partner network. This role will work closely with product, engineering, customer success, legal, marketing, and sales teams to ensure the optimal solution design, delivery, and go-to-market results.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Lead and grow the team that will be evaluating new partners and how our technologies compliment each other.
- Envision new technology and business opportunities, and identify the most promising ones for customer growth by applying both creative and analytical lenses.
- Own the business requirements against the partner engagement framework to achieve results.
- Serve as a cross-functional member of the senior leadership team, focused on delivering company-wide business results.
- Serve as an advocate for technology partners and identify areas for growth via partnerships.
- Work with every function across the company to build repeatable playbooks and collateral to enable partners
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimize our joint solutions and potentially join go-to-market strategy
- Develop business and strategic cases for 'first-of-their-kind' partnership opportunities and drive consensus among decision-makers
- Reporting out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style.
- Collaborate on go-to-market strategies across channel sales organizations and strategic alliances.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- 7+ years of strategic/technology partnership experience
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an extensive understanding of technology industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape
- Successful track record of developing and growing highly performant teams, ideally in a high-growth company environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent cross-team collaboration skills, and demonstrated ability to impact and influence outcomes in matrixed environment
- Proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Comfortable influencing stakeholders through executive level presentation creation and delivery
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment with strong problem-solving and service orientation; Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
- Travel to partner locations will be required