In this role you will be responsible for strategic leadership and performance management of Medicaid and other State program business units. You will also be accountable for strategic planning, account management, operations, financial management, product development, client satisfaction, workforce management, and culture.
Key aspects of the role:
- As a member of the Telligen Leadership Team you will take an active role in establishing and executing on our vision, strategies, and business plan to fulfill the Telligen mission.
- You will develop and execute business strategies in alignment with the Telligen vision and mission to meet strategic, operational, and financial objectives. Monitor activity reports and financials to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions. Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and company policies and procedures.
- You will lead, coach, and develop Directors who manage population health management operations in Medicaid, and other state government programs. Ensure the efficient delivery of solutions in all of these areas.
- You will be responsible for building and enhancing relationships with major clients to improve client satisfaction and grow the business. Apply account management strategies and tactics across all functional areas to ensure a high probability of business retention and growth.
- You will be key in supporting business development through understanding and demonstrating industry and market knowledge of core products and services. Recommend innovative product strategies and product development to capitalize on market opportunities. Coordinate on strategy and tactics with Business Development leaders in the state market segment. Review and approve bid authorizations for new and renewal business opportunities that will be executed by the business unit.
- You will select, develop, and lead employee-owners to achieve individual, team, and organizational success. Ensuring employee accountability through observation, performance measurement, and performance feedback. Fulfill the Telligen Leadership Philosophy that "Leaders coach, engage, empower and support our people to achieve goals".
To be considered you will need:
- Four year degree in management, business administration, health or related field and/or equivalent experience. An advanced degree is highly preferred.
- Minimum of ten years' experience in increasingly responsible management positions in the health industry. Executive leadership experience in a health or health insurance environment preferred.
- Minimum of five years' experience effectively leading a division or department with P&L responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience leading State Medicaid programs in multiple states (managed care, fee for service).
- Demonstrated industry knowledge and technical understanding of population health management programs, services and products, which would include care management, disease management, care coordination, utilization review, member engagement and provider engagement.
- Ability to travel up to 50% as needed.