The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for driving enterprise sales in the North America Region. As our SaaS Sales Leader in the region you will lead a highly experienced Sales Team and drive sales strategies and action plan to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The responsibilities will involve the following:
- Manage team of Sales Directors responsible for selling Enterprise Software and New Customer Acquisition in the region
- Manage large enterprise accounts of $10 billion and above in revenue
- Manage complex sales cycle selling SaaS - Cloud suite of 8-10 products to CXOs of Fortune 500 organizations
- Strategize an annual Sales Plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan
- Build and drive a high performing sales organization
- Build key customer relationships with existing and future Zycus customers
- 15 plus years experience of sales leadership with a successful track record in large complex sales
- A proven track record and demonstrated success in leading teams selling SaaS / Cloud enterprise software to large enterprises and global companies
- Experience in hiring, coaching and developing a geographically distributed team and managing in a virtual environment
- Must be willing to travel extensively (When travel restrictions due to COVID-19 is relaxed and conditions are favourable)
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or EAD Card Holder
- Experience in selling eProcurement software solutions will be an added advantage.
- Must have been a part of President's Club/ Winner's Circle/ Achiever's Club/ Platinum Club/ Others