Reporting to the SVP of Sales for the Americas, the Vice President of Sales is an experienced sales leader that directs a team of Senior Level Sales Executives and a broader cross functional team that sell our client’s solutions to Enterprise companies in the Automotive Industrial Manufacturing space.
· Direct a team of seasoned sales reps and cross functional subject matter experts to land new accounts and expand footprint in existing ones in our client’s Automotive Industrial Manufacturing accounts with over $500M in annual revenues.
· Directly manages sales team (6-7 reps) for assigned region, including interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Drive, inspect, and coach all resources through the Challenger sales methodology and process.
· Establishes and maintains employee performance standards.
· Provides ongoing, timely feedback and periodic formal performance evaluations, per company guidelines
· Employ a disciplined approach to enable accurate forecasting, demand generation and opportunity management in a complex sale environment.
· Work closely with the partner ecosystem to drive benefit for all stakeholders.
· Work in conjunction with the Marketing leadership and Product Managers to coordinate marketing efforts in order to ensure maximization of sales volume, product mix and margin.
· Prepare annual business plan in support of company objectives. Manage, update and implement activities and strategies to support the plan.
· Develop key end customer and channel relationships to enhance market /product intelligence as well as creating opportunity, maintaining loyalty and continuity.
· Implement and drive Strategic and account strategy and related business strategies in concert with management teams.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for candidates who possess the combination of the following achievements, skills and behaviors:
· You have proven experience. 4-10+ years successful B2B sales management experience in related technology space.
· Experience working for SaaS companies and have sold new paradigm technology.
· You're bright. Bachelor's DegreeRequired, Master's DegreePreferred. Additional experience in lieu of requirededucation will be considered.
· Education and/or experience in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, or Operations Research considered a plus.
· You’ve already proven your sales expertise by helping to lead sales organizations for otherSaaS-based technology solution providers.
· You’ve done this before but remain hungry and excited about doing it again with us. You’re street smart. You’re THE definition of a self-starter and a problem-solver.
· You’re resourceful and ruthlessly pragmatic. Self-starter with experience in cold calling, building a pipeline and executive client relationship building.
· You’re an open book. You communicate crisply. You go out of your way to be transparent in your actions and your words.
· You manage down, around and up with the same enthusiasm and without playing politics.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· You possess deep experienceworking with CRM tools.
· You have a global mindset, with a sensitivity to and willingness to work across cultures and time zones.
· Willing to travel up to 75%.
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS
· Managing a team of approximately 7 Enterprise Account Managers
· Team Quota Size is approximately $5.5 Million
· Organized by industry vertical vs. geography
· Team sells into the Automotive Industrial Manufacturing (AIM)
· Ideally would have at least 10+ years of experiencerecruiting teams that have met/exceeded quota