Vice President of Sales, Retirement and Financial Planning Professional
Some people are comfortable with the status quo. Some people are happy being told what to do and how things should work. Some people never question if there is a better way.
We aren’t interested in these types of people.
We’re a multi-billion dollar global investment firm who got where we are by not following conventional industry wisdom, but rather by focusing on how things should be done–all in an effort to put clients first in ways otherfinancial firms do not. Now we need people like you, people unafraid to be different in search of being better, to continue our efforts in your area of the US.
As a Vice President of Sales, you will present our investment solutions to high-net-worth individuals, helping educate each on how our approach might better fit their needs. This highly lucrative sales role allows you to work remotely from a home office as you cover your local territory, but you will be supported by a massive amount of resources in the corporate offices including personal sales support, client service teams, world class marketing and more. The great news is people from your territory reach out to us for financial information, providing you 100% lead-flow. There’s no need to pitch friends, family, and everyone you meet in an elevator.
This role requires you to:
- Call individuals who have requested information and make the initial determination if we can help them
- Meet with the individuals to analyze their situation in depth and provide our solutions when appropriate
- Educate and persuade the qualified individuals to make each comfortable with hiring Fisher Investments to manage their wealth
We’re looking for someone who is highly competitive, goal oriented, and can sustain high levels of activity (both via phone conversations and in person meetings).
- Current Investment Adviser Representative designation, OR FINRA Series 65, OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66, OR qualifying financial professional designations
- Minimum of five years of specifically selling to stock market investors with a quantifiable track record of individual success attaining new investor business
- Comfortable and experienced working in a pay for production compensation model
- Minimum of six-figure earnings in each of the past 3 years
The Bottom Line:
The successful VP of Sales will not only quickly identify the prospects we can help, but the ones we can’t. You’ll succeed if you have the motivation to go the extra-mile, to take that extra step and reach that much further to make that one extra phone call and finish your day with the same enthusiasm you started with. This position is not easy—nothing worthwhile is—but the rewards, both financially and emotionally, are available for those who earn them.