Vice President of Sales, North America
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for all revenue generating functions across North America. As the sales leader, this person’s top priority is to generate new Annual Run Rate revenue (ARR) through new customer acquisition and existing customer expansion leveraging direct and indirect channels of distribution. This person is responsible for developing, retaining, and growing the existing North America sales team while executing against the sales plan. In addition, this person will collaborate with Sales Enablement, Channel Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Human Resources, Finance, and Park Place’s Executive team to drive profitable revenue growth.
- Provide vision and direction to drive profitable revenue growth in our customer base and by capturing new customers
- Work on go to market planning and exhibit leadership through hands on participation
- Develop a territory optimization strategy and territory plans to ensure revenue target and sustainable growth
- Develop and mentor sales leaders
- Build sales team through recruiting, hiring, and career pathing
- Drive sales performance by leveraging a metrics-based approach specific to demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting through our Customer Relationship Management system
- Lead the sales team in account resource allocation and account strategy & planning sessions
- Partner with Marketing to understand market trends and to develop lead generation programs
- Act as lead executive in the region for customer relationships
- Work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer to drive process, to execute on your sales plan, to develop your sales teams, and to drive employee and customer retention.
- Drive sales culture
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience and a proven track record of driving sales process and performance against goals
- Experience in recruiting, development, and retention of sales leaders
- Experience selling service solutions to IT clients and developing strategic partnerships at a CXO level
- Experience in developing and driving direct and indirect sales teams with a process and performance-based approach
- Strong operational command of the business and the ability to thrive in a matrix environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- High energy and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required.