Vice President of Sales North America
Our Client is looking for a driven, results-oriented, energetic Vice President of Sales to focus on establishing the company's Strategic Sales Plans and Targets in North America, in order to obtain maximum company revenue and optimal sales force productivity. Responsibilities include hiring, planning, target setting and management, sales process optimization, salescompensation design and administration. The VP Sales is also will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization by creating a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
This is a hyper-growth company, the ideal VP of Sales will be an entrepreneurial leader that thrives in a fast-paced environment and can switch gears seamlessly, ambitious, persistent, highly motivated with strong customer management & technical skills, out of the box thinker and a true business partner. This is a hands-on role, start-up experience is valuable, and you must have all of the required skills and Experience. The position is based in NYC at their US headquarters.
- Develop the company's Strategic Sales Plans and Targets in US and other countries in North America, in order to develop new business opportunities and maintaining strong existing relationships.
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate salesforecasting.
- Leverage and improve infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful channel and partner programs.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of building / leading a sales organization with annual revenues exceeding of at least 10M USD
- At least 8years of experience in a leading Sales & Business development position in a High-Tech company in the field of: Telecommunication/Cyber security/ 911 Equipment and Systems/ Voice NetworkTechnologies (including VoIP) /IP-Based Communications/Computer Aided Dispatch/Location & Mapping Services or other relevant technical products.
- Understanding of the government/ Public Safety sector procurement process
- A proven track record in identifying, qualifying and closing new business for a technical large-scale product .
- Strong technical orientation.
- Proven experience in managing Sales organization - recruiting, training, coaching and motivating employees to reach the department goals.
- Experience with creating and executing long term sales plans.
- Excellent at building & maintaining relationships with customers.
- Self-motivated with a can-do approach.
- Strong attention to details, creative, open-minded, persistent and highly collaborative
- Professional in CRM tools including hands-on experience (Salesforce - Advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.