This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and passionate individual who understands the amazing possibilities in front of us! We are looking for a self-starter dedicated to driving the company's momentum across this category (dairy/cheese).
This position will be responsible for driving new business growth with the higher end grocery retailers (e.g. mass & specialty grocers, club, c-store) as well as emerging distribution channels
(e.g. eCommerce). This is an opportunity for a driven individual who also is forward thinking and wants input on strategic growth plans and goals.
The ideal candidate will have a true sense of passion, urgency and will have the drive and energy to build business and the brand throughout the U.S., with a primary focus on the east coast.
Reports to the CEO and will have the flexibility to work from their home office with a range of 50 to 75% travel.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIRMENTS
• Grow national sales and distribution among existing and new customers, channels.
• In addition to new business opportunities, this person will oversee relationships with our extensive distributor network. Participate in strategic planning & development of promotional retail programs, growth, and product launches.
• Oversee buyer, broker and distributor relationships.
• Oversee sales programs, including managing pricing & negotiation.
• Manage trade spend budget.
• Collaborate across the organization to ensure synergy among sales, marketing and operations activity.
• Relationship builder who understands the numbers.
• Must have experience in dairy/cheese or perishable with a demonstrated ability to develop and execute go-to-market business plans within retail and food service.
• 10+ years of experience in sales within a branded retail sales environment within the food industry.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
The compensation package for this position is commensurate with experience and includes an attractive base salary with annual bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.
Valid through: 3/23/2021