The Managing Director, VP is the primary champion of Ricoh's sales methodology. This role is accountable to drive sales team to execute on designing account level strategy for Enterprise and targeted accounts; leading a team of Client Executives and Account Managers at Ricoh.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for driving sales team to execute on designing account level strategy for Enterprise and targeted accounts; including capabilities, standards and actions.
- Responsible for profitable growth for assigned accounts, including contract retention and expansion, and addition of services.
- Hold Client Executives and Account Managers accountable to drive sales activities, achieve specific KPIs, and close deals at the client level resulting in deeper penetration into the account.
- Set clear expectations by creating rigor and routine and inspecting activity that supports the sales objectives.
- Collaborates with internal resources to align activities, support and talent to deliver sales.
- Actively engages peers and specialty areas to address issues or to develop stronger processes for driving growth.
- Comfortably engages with peers and leaders and effectively manages escalations.
- Comfortably negotiates issues with customers and internal organizations fairly.
- Hire, coach and develop talent.
- Sustainably coaches for performance and consistently provides immediate and effective feedback.
- Coach team through the defined selling methodology ensuring they grasp the fundamentals and hones their abilities to meet high standards
- Assesses talent and identifies strengths and development opportunities.
- Create development plans with team to continually challenge them to raise the bar.
- Responsible for profitable revenue growth and expense management.
- Engages proactively to achieve company financial targets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in related field; Master's Degree preferred.
- 10+ years selling experience at the F5000 level.
- 7+ years sales management experience.
- Proven experience developing C-level relationships.
- Consultative selling experience preferred.