We are looking for a VP of Sales to take ownership of maximizing our high growth plans by running a well-oiled sales machine and maintaining operational rigor for the team. We have an award winning product that we know improves the businesses and lives of our customers. We need someone to help us continue to expand on our past efforts, especially as we think about launching new products. It is essential for us that you’ve managed a sales team and worked in Enterprise B2B SaaS. What would be a plus? You have a passion for real estate, prop tech and/or vertical SaaS.
The Sales and Go-To-Market team is a high energy group that loves connecting the industry with the leading business solutions. We enable our customers to understand the occupancy dynamics of their portfolio, and then what they should do across marketing, sales, retention, and operations to ensure they maximize their business results. And we don’t just show them what they need to do - we help them take direct action within our product! We take a comprehensive approach to ensuring our customers are able to realize value throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Landing new deals is important, but a big focus will be on expansion. You’ll be expected to increase win rates and expansion velocity.
- Running the sales team with a focus on building and improving processes in order to maintain operational rigor and efficiency
- Team development and growth
- Ownership and implementation of a sales playbook
- Own efficiency of budget and allocation of resources
- In your first 30 days your main focus is to observe & learn. Be a sponge!
- By 60 days you should have complete ownership of sales leadership. You’re doing the job, running the meetings, etc.
- By 90 days you are in command of the ship. You’re making recommendations and potential changes are starting to happen.
- Rough weekly distribution of time: 60% development (coaching, time spent with reps, optimization), 20% strategic (leadership activities, cross-functional work), 20% delivery (personally handling customers and contracts, prep work)
- Managed a sales team
- Enterprise B2B sales experience
- Familiar with the SaaS leadership model: Land, Adopt, Expand, Retain
- Use of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Understanding of powerful, modern tools and owning the toolsets
- Being a self sufficient and hands on leader
- Prepared or been responsible for executing a budget
- Disciplined and accountable
- Good with tools & data; metrics to move the needle
- Collaborative - you make compromises and work with people to come up with a plan
- Familiarity with named accounts and partnering with marketing
Why You'll Love It Here!
- You'll join a category-creating company that has enthusiastic customers, an ambitious roadmap, and industry leading products.
- You are comfortable taking risks and thinking outside the box.
- Being part of a great team with solid infrastructure in place.
- You want an opportunity to win, drive change and be in an environment that will optimize for your success.
- You embrace our set of core values - determination, excellence, trust, and community.
- Competitive cash and equity compensation.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees. Partial family coverage optional.
- Flexible time off & paid holidays.
- Parental leave program.
- 401k to help you save for the future.
- Learning & Development assistance.
- We like to do fun things together (Virtual for now!) such as conferences, off site retreats, and happy hours.