VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES – INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL SERVICES PROVIDER
COMPANY: Our client is a well-diversified provider of technical services to industrial facilities throughout the U.S., and they are uniquely positioned for significant growth due to the substantial increase in the demand for their maintenance and monitoring services to a wide variety of companies within the industrial marketplace. This stable and financially robust organization has been in business for over 50 years and is widely respected for its commitment to high quality standards, continuous innovation, and a favorable work-life balance for all of their associates. This people-first organization offers a very generous benefits package and has consistently been voted as one of the region’s best places to work every year since 2000.
POSITION: The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for building strong relationships with both existing and prospective customers and will be charged with establishing our client as the preferred solution provider in meeting the customers’ needs in this technical services field. This person will be responsible for optimizing the performance of the sales organization, achieving established revenue goals, and enhancing the continuous improvement of the sales organization.
The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Achieve sales goals through effective leadership, coaching, sales systems management, organizational design, people development, saleschannel design and resource utilization.
- Establish and strengthen customer relationships, effectively identifying customer needs and positioning our client as the preferred provider of these products and services
- Participate in the development of the client’s strategic business plan through active involvement in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, sales systems management, salesforecasting, sales resource planning, budgeting, reporting, presentations and meetings.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Operations to build and implement effective “go to market” strategies to best serve the customers while enhancing the company’s brand and value proposition.
- Meet and exceed targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Lead sales training and development programs positively impacting the organization and the sales team to increase competency and achieved results.
- Responsible for accurate sales forecasts and budgets
- Provide leadership to the sales organization’s management team, creating a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Upholds the client’s cultural values, such as integrity, teamwork, healthy communication, trust, humility and stewardship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or a related field.
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience in an industrialbusiness-to-businesssales environment.
- Customer relationship management system experience.
- Experience selling a technical product or service in the industrial marketplace.
- Previous experience building and leading a sales organization
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting.
PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer.