Escrow.com is the world’s largest online escrow company with over US$5 billion in payment volume to date.
We operate in a blue ocean segment of the payments space: large value transactions.
Our payment service facilitates the selling of goods and services that previously could not easily transact with conventional online payment methods including cars, boats, planes, machinery, fine art, jewellery, luxury goods, collectibles, commodities, domain names, IP addresses, intellectual property rights, oil & gas rights, real estate and businesses.
We are the only online payment method for eBay Motors and Shopify for the sale of ecommerce websites. We are the only payment method securing the Authenticity service for high-end luxury watches on eBay.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Vancouver, Buenos Aires, London and Sydney.
We are looking for an exceptional VP of sales to lead our sales organization and deliver superior performance. This is an incredible opportunity to land grab in industry verticals where online payments have not existed to date.
- Leading the sales team to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Building a high performance team by attracting A players and providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building partner relationships.
- Building a sales flywheel working collaboratively with other stakeholders.
- Accurately measure and forecast sales performance.
- Proven track record of sales leadership and building exceptional sales teams that deliver superior performance.
- Experience selling into large scale accounts and managing complex sales cycles with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of your pipeline.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Executive presence to lead and manage the most strategic global partners.
- Demonstrated analytical, organisational and project management skills using relevant information to make timeline and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional service organization key performance indicators.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Master's degree in a business-related field may be advantageous.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a selling role, preferably selling into merchants & marketplaces.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior sales leadership role
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as building a sales organization.
- Strong working knowledge of the company's products, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, customer service, strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Payments / fintech experience.
This won't be your typical cog-in-the-machine type of job. This job is for you if:
- You want to experience the fast pace of a rapidly growing global FinTech company
- You're a talented high achiever who wants to work with the industry’s best and brightest
- Regular team building events (think speed boats, escape rooms, karaoke, laser tag, trivia nights, poker nights)! At the moment we are running a bunch of events virtually!!!
- Weekly Town Halls with the all important Q&A session with the CEO (you really can ask him anything)!
- Catered lunches once a week