We are an international luxury brands organization looking for a leader to be primary owner of all sales and business development activities. You will play a key role in growing our base of customers and sales representatives, while managing all revenue generating activities for our brand to ultimately serve and improve the productivity of our customers. The Vice President of Sales will set internal team goals, working closely with senior leaders within the organization.
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for delivering top and bottom line business goals and results. The VP of Sales ensures go-to-market executional excellence for our products, services, and sales experience that capture our customers' imaginations, and develops an innovative, industry-leading business model to build the brand in new directions. The VP of Sales must also have a strong understanding of social media strategies and how social media platforms translate to sales.
If you are a process-driven sales professional with a strong track record of exceeding sales goals and scaling sales teams; if you have a proven record of inspiring others and dealing with complex sales situations with multiple stakeholders; if you have demonstrated experience in developing and articulating meaningful value propositions; and if you want your work to make a difference in the beauty world we would love you for you to join our world class team.
- Lead, manage, develop, and inspire internal/external sales teams to excellence.
- Manage and evolve complex business models while maintaining simplicity.
- Utilize quantitative methods to measure, manage, and optimize efforts and allocation of resources.
- Develop and manage sales budget, forecast, and P&L.
- Build a solid pipeline to ensure successful achievement of revenue and other sales-related targets.
- Ensure that the entire sales division work in conjunction with all other company divisions so the strategic vision of the company is aligned.
- Execute on a sales plan to ensure prioritization and proper resource allocation.
- Develop and measure quarterly plans to ensure we meet sales plans.
- Manage all opportunities by navigating the critical success factors, competitive challenges, partner landscape, objections and other complex issues to ensure successful execution.
- Create quarterly forecasts as well as pipeline for the current quarter and beyond.
- Participate in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and sales cadence.
- Articulate the path to meet and exceed forecasted targets.
- Develop and present effective board presentations.
- Define critical drivers of success and design playbooks and appropriate measurements for the sales development organization.
- College degree with a minimum of 10 years related experience in beauty, cosmetics or luxury brands.
- Well-rounded with solid experience in brand building, innovation and P&L management
- Well versed in social/digital media platforms and strategies
- Highly developed leadership skills with the ability to build, lead and develop a sales team as well as effectively lead change management
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate region needs as well as provide the team with a clear framework of the strategic priorities
- Ability to effectively collaborate within the brand, region and the organization as well as with brand and retail partners
Why you will love working with us:
- We're a successful, steady growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- Competitive salaries and bonus opportunities
- 401k match and comprehensive health benefits
- We're passionate about our internal and external field, and live/breathe the customer experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- Flexible vacation policy
- We are led by an innovative & experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!