The Vice President of Sales is responsible for building and executing the strategies to grow the commercial business by capturing new customers, assisting to develop new products, identifying areas of client needs, mananging and participating in business negotiations, and approving otherbusiness decisions.
This role is responsible for growing commercial business for 5 production facilities in 3 states. This reports to the Executive VP of Marketing and requires domestic travel at least 50%. This role will be heavily focused on sales and customer interaction. It requires someone who is proven, professional, persuasive, driven, etc. This does not require relocation as this person can work remote from a home office!!
The hiring manager is looking for:?
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Food Science, Finance, or related; MBA preferred
- Shelf-stable foods experience highly preferred
- Contract manufacturing / Co-pack experiencerequired
- Strong B2B salesexperience capturing new business with large food companies, such as major branded food manufacturers and/or foodservice
- Private label experience would be a plus
The target salary range is 120 to 150k base + 25% bonus, depending on experience.
The hiring manager is looking to fill this position with the right candidate in a very timely manner. With that said, pleaseapply asap if qualified and interested. I will follow up with qualified candidates right away!!