The Vice President of Sales position is responsible for establishing sales targets and strategic plans to meet the company revenue and gross profit objectives. They will lead the sales team on achieving company goals that promote sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Collaborate with Operations, Product Development, Design to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Implements approved distribution strategies.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Customer Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Relationship Builder.
This position requires frequent travel, more than 10% Most travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field.
- 10+ years experience in increasingly high level sales leadership roles.