The Vice President will report directly to the President of Corrections. The Vice President of Growth will be responsible for leading a team that develops and implements strategy focused on proactively sourcing and growing our business within the Corrections industry. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work and navigate within a highly matrixed management organizational culture and will collaborate with C-Suite clients, sales leaders, line of business presidents and regional operational leaders on initiatives related to the expansion of existing business opportunities and sourcing of new business in key areas of our market. He/she will work with leadership in the Corrections sector to develop and leverage organization-wide processes, best practices, capabilities, and relationships to accelerate growth within the business unit. The ideal candidate should be comfortable leading a team of high-performing sales professionals.
The Vice President, Sales will be responsible for these additional activities, but not limited to:
- Act as a critical member of the senior management team in growing the business, and exploring alternative choices and a full range of business solutions that add value to our clients.
- Identify and develop a go-to-market strategy to leverage the core competencies, while achieving a positive return on investment for the client and Aramark.
- Innovate tools and protocols for proposals, presentations, and more that enhance our sales and retention efforts.
- Create and provide insights on lead generation, measures, and accountability platform.
- Drive a winning sales culture within the team through coaching and performance management strategies supported by data and dashboards.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required, MBA or Master’s preferred.
- A minimum of 10+ years of B2B sales experience in a services business, including strategic account development of new customer accounts, providing business solutions based on customer needs and client/ market environment.
- Experience in the Corrections industry highly preferred.
- Expertise with a demonstrated, quantifiable record of progressively increasing responsibility in a sales function, ideally with large system sales and/or account management.
- Industry focus would be ideally from a customer/client-facing business, or a service-driven business, although additional industry experiences would be considered. Preference for proven ability to sell across multiple types of services
- Experience with large clients selling multiple services/solutions required.
- Ideal candidate will have strategic account sales experience from Business Process Outsourcing Firms, Service Industries, or multi-national companies; combined with corporate experience in a strategic development, global business development or similar type role.
- Proven ability to take strategy from the concept stage to operational implementation, particularly in a role of influence across organizational structures.
- Strong and dynamic presentation skills; persuasive communication with C-level client contacts.
- Prior experience in managing a team of sellers and driving results through influencing their development and strategy
- Solid understanding of marketplace trends & implications within a service industry/provider.
- Travel: 70%