This leadership role is your opportunity to make an impact on the success of our organization. We are looking for a highly strategic sales leader to join our team as a Vice President of Sales. You will manage a team of 10 to 15 Sales professionals to achieve the territory sales and revenue targets. The team will consist of Account Executives and Account Managers who will be focused on generating new revenue from within our existing client base, from net new clients (new logos), and/or through the resale of hardware. You will collaborate with other senior CompuCom leaders to resolve controversial situations, complete customer negotiations and influence executive management as required to achieve documented sales objectives. This role may require frequent travel to customer and CompuCom internal meeting and industry events.
- Develop and manage territory sales plan to ensure sales and revenue goals are achieved.
- Lead, inspire, and motivate the sales team to help them achieve their sales plans and activities.
- Ensure that the team has the knowledge, skills and developmental plans to overachieve in their assigned quotas.
- Ensure that all sales opportunities are well qualified and support the CompuCom business objectives.
- Ensure that all sales opportunities are accurately recorded and maintained in SalesForce.com to enable accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue forecasts.
- Manage and resolve escalations allowing the team to stay focused on sales.
- Build and promote a cohesive, customer-centric team with strong internal relationships.
- Build a “trusted advisor” relationship with key client executives.
- 10+ years professional sales management experience in information technology sales (IT Outsourcing) including hardware and services with both new logo prospects and existing customer bases.
- The ideal candidate has a background in infrastructure/cloud base services and able to engage directly with the customer, understanding their requirements, engaging appropriate internal and external partners to positively influence their strategy
- Proven client relationship skills including understanding a client’s strategic objectives and both short and long term business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to hire, coach, mentor and retain exceptional sales talent
- Successful track record of achieving sales targets and increasing market share in both the existing client base and with new logos
- Ability to qualify deals based on business requirements, determine the appropriate next steps and support an Account Executive throughout the complex sales and solutioning cycle.
- Strong knowledge of the product vendors and services providers in the IT Outsourcing space as well as strong knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Experience building, managing, and measuring a virtual/geographically dispersed sales organization
REQUIRED SKILLS & CREDENTIALS:
- BA or BS in relevant field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training
- Expert presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Expert negotiation skills