Vice President of Sales
*Minimum of 10-15years/ HUNTER/ able to develop new business/ Will manage a team of 5*
Technical degree, current relationships with customers like AAM, DANA and Neapco. and the ability to open new doors
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Directs and coordinates promotion of products manufactured or services performed to develop new markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position in industry.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short- and long-range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of the company products and/or services.
- Prepares sales forecasts in support of creating the Division’s budgeting process.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the organization.
- Assigns sales territory to internal sales personnel.
- Confers with production department managers to assist in specific classification of products or process technology of competitors, and to discuss new specifications required by customers.
- Monitors investigation of customer complaints regarding quality, tolerance, specifications and delivered condition or products. Negotiates settlement of claims, for which the company is responsible, within the limits prescribed by management.
- Plans and oversees the facility’s product and service advertising and promotion activities.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for sales and marketing activities.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Manages the Territory Sales Managers and Customer Service personnel.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from four year college or university; or a minimum of ten years related sales and marketingexperience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.