Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,250 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, processing over $7.5B annually, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 450 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Flywire is looking for a Vice President of Revenue Operations (RevOps). The RevOps team at Flywire is responsible for several mission critical tasks related to the marketing and sales processes, operations and enablement as well as the monetization strategy at Flywire.The VP of RevOps will collaborate directly with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams to determine strategy, implement performance metrics, design and deliver enablement and training programs and influence alignment of all revenue operations. This intersectional role will drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales & marketing efficiency and determine growth goals. RevOps supports and leads critical decisions for the future of Flywire and this role is an excellent opportunity if you want to lead the direction of a fast-growth publicly traded fintech!
- Partner closely with Global Sales Leadership as well as Senior leadership to achieve growth objectives and collaborate cross-functionally to drive strong relationships and alignment with Sales in go-to-market strategy across acquisition, utilization and retention
- Drive and lead all aspects of sales and marketing operations from GTM strategy, process optimization, technology stack, territory planning, commission and incentive plans, lead-to-deal processes, proposals and sales enablement
- Establish and maintain operating cadence/rigor across all sales/field functions to ensure the health of the business on achieving key performance metrics including forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and pipeline management
- Design and implement global training programs for sales, client success and go to market teams partnering closely with our People & Culture and Marketing teams to drive enablement from new hire onboarding, to strategies for client expansion and retention strategies
- Propose and execute new revenue & business models for new products and features
- Lead the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Proactively oversee and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Define key metrics and performance dashboards
- Build and drive process, change management, and operational efficiencies within go to market organizations
- Support executive deliverables such as Board Reviews, Executive QBRs, strategic planning, and more as needed
FlyMate Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in a Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Strategy and/or Sales Leadership role in B2B SaaS (software-as-a-service) environments
- Ability to lead through influence, working alongside organizational leadership (Sales, Operations, Product Management, and Executive Team)
- Proven track record of leading change management, building aligned tooling and developing methods to measure and systemize Sales KPIs for internal teams and customers
- Exceptional people leader: acquire, develop and retain top industry talent to perform beyond expectations
- Deep understanding of standard business practices related to Marketing & Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM, Marketing applications, lead generation, reporting, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning and sales quotas)
- Proficiency with Salesforce, microsoft excel, and microsoft powerpoint
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with executive-level partners
- Expertise and experience with GTM tools including Salesforce
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!