Vice President of Revenue Cycle Services
The Vice President of Revenue Cycle Services is highly skilled and an innovative thinker who is responsible for building exceptional client relationships and developing additional sales within the client’s corporate healthcare system. The Vice President of Revenue Cycle Services serves as a main point of contact for the client, and is expected to consistently provide exceptional client service including issue management, reports, implementations and representing client needs and goals within the Company to ensure client satisfaction.
POSITION REQUIRES RELOCATION TO THE BOSTON, MA AREA
Duties and responsibilities
- Building relationships up and down the client organization
- Developing new sales within the client’s corporate organization
· Partnering with Company’s senior leaders in establishing operational performance standards, ensuring that client’s expectations are continuously met and/or exceeded
- New client and new service implementations
- Internal and external client reporting
- Drive and measure client satisfaction
- Lead client management team
- Proactively communicate with and regularly visit client sites
- Ensure client retention by understanding and meeting client goals and expectations
· Expedient resolution of client issues
· Attend industry conferences when applicable
Qualifications & Skills
· 7 to 10 + years client service, strategic account management, and existing account up-selling experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle management.
· Excellent client facing skills with the ability to engage with Senior and Key Executives at healthcare institutions
· Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional analytical, reporting and organizational skills
· Deep knowledge of revenue cycle management and related compliance requirements, solid experience in analyzing and responding to financial and operational data and understanding of hospital management systems
Working conditions fd and will require the person to work occasionally on the weekend or in the evening as business demands arise.
This job has minimal physical demand.
The Vice President of Revenue Cycle Services will have one direct report.
POSITION REQUIRES RELOCATION TO THE BOSTON,MA AREA