Cordant Health Solutions has an immediate opening for a Vice President of Revenue Cycle Management to join our team in our Denver Corporate office. The details are as follows:
The Vice President of Revenue Cycle Management is responsible for the strategy and delivery of programs which drives both top-line and investment/expense efficiencies including revenue cycle management, compliance in billing and coding standards, and best in class revenue cycle solutions. This leader will influence and manage change; analyze and improve processes and leads, develops and manages staff to achieve key objectives.
The Vice President of Revenue Cycle Management reports to the CFO
- Leads revenue cycle strategy and network-wide best practices for front and back office revenue cycle processes spanning the whole life cycle.
- Hiring, developing and mentoring staff to build a first class Billing and Reimbursement department
- Establishing metrics and reports including but not limited to staff productivity, overall company RCM performance, billing activity, work cues, accounts receivable, DSO, collections, etc.
- Reviewing, developing and implementing SOP’s and a quality control and improvement process
- Directs revenue cycle optimization assessments for current and potential customers.
- Directs and coordinates at all levels to address revenue cycle deficiencies and in opportunities in adherence to standard policies and procedures.
- Drives the implementation and support of recommended tactical action plans and technology solutions that have clear accountability to ensure that key performance measures are addressed.
- This position will give direction, resolve problems and be accountable for establishing an efficient and effective operational process, setting deadlines to ensure timely completion of work, establishing clear performance guarantees and fostering a high performing team.
- Responsible for creating an effective approach to address escalated reimbursement questions and for interacting with both internal and external business partners to achieve optimal coverage and reimbursement.
- Responsible for developing and translating business strategies to create standard technology platform product offerings, roadmaps, and ultimately a comprehensive Revenue Cycle product offering (short & long term strategy and value proposition) while delivering against company strategic financial goals.
- Leads the selection and management of all revenue cycle enabling systems/technology/partners to ensure best in class solutions, customer service and enterprise-wide contracts.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, Master’s degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of Revenue Cycle Management experience including building, managing and leading revenue cycle services.
- Laboratory based experiencepreferred, and knowledgeable of other broad-based industries. Additionally, large company experience is helpful but specific experience in high growth, fast paced environment is required.
- Experience with systems conversions and integrating acquisitions.
- Experience working in a Xifin based environment is a plus.
- Ability to work at both a strategic and tactical level.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong leadership, consultative and change management expertise
- Experience in billing, coding and in identifying revenue cycle problems and offering best practice solutions
- Analytic skills essential to identify opportunities to improve revenue cycle management
- Experience with the implementation and/or upgrade of new billing systems
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining effective working relationships across the organization
- Ability to maintain composure under tight and aggressive timelines
Relocation may be considered.