$110K — $120K
Job Title: Vice President of Programs
Reports to: President and CEO
OIC of South Florida is a community-based leader in providing quality self-help skills and employment opportunities for disadvantaged and underemployed residents; thus, assisting them to become self-sufficient and productive members of society. Its work is accomplished through three divisions: Workforce Development, Youth and Families, and OIC Strategic Integration (Social Enterprise Cooperation).
The Vice President of Programs provides leadership to all of OIC’s programs, which includes overseeing program strategy management/development, delivery and execution, as well as fundraising, budget setting, knowledge management, and all external relationship management. The Vice President leads the fidelity of all programs in a rapidly evolving and competitive environment. The position ensures that strategies are clearly understood by all stakeholders and that the organization is achieving its strategic and contractual goals at the optimum pace and level. In conjunction with the CEO/President and Management Team, this position identifies and leads new business development opportunities. The Vice President also ensures highly productive internal and external relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
In conjunction with the CEO/President, this position acts as a representative and ambassador to promote positive relationships and foster strong partnerships in the community for the benefit of the organization.
Along with the CEO and senior leadership team, the VP of Programs shall expand revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing programs and the growth of OIC-SFL by cultivating existing relationships and developing new funder relationships.
The Vice President of Programs will manage relationships with partner organizations, and the local business community, in order to solidify employment opportunities and other strategic priorities for the organization.
· Develop and enhance the necessary systems, processes, and tools to better support the facilitation, collection, and sharing of knowledge that is generated by the programs.
· Develop dissemination system to share organizational learning with a broad range of communities.
· Ensure that key project outcomes and/or policy, advocacy, and legislation are evaluated and leveraged for maximum community and organizational impact.
· Help secure the resources needed to advance OIC’s program strategy in partnership with the Strategic Partnership team, program staff, and the CEO.
· Work collaboratively with the senior management team to integrate cross program/division activities and functions. Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, loyalty and a commitment to OIC of South Florida’s mission.
· Create a culture of strong management within the program’s team, working closely with Vice President and Division Directors, to ensure strong supervision with a focus on enhancing diversity and inclusion, performance management, leadership, mentoring and coaching.
· Coordinate with Vice President of Finance to ensure strong integration of program work with operations and fundraising activities.
· Ensure effective systems to track program progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the CEO/President and board members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The Vice President of Programs will be thoroughly committed to OIC’s mission and should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience. To be considered for this position, applicants must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, graduate degree preferred, and a minimum of 10+ years of professional experience in a senior leadership role that includes significant program leadership oversight, strategic planning, and management in a not-for-profit or equivalent community focused organization.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented individual with the ability to wear multiple hats in a fast-moving environment. Successful track record managing a non-profit or equivalent community focused organization.
· Proven ability to ensure program standards are in place and met by the program managers and staff.
· Thorough understanding of project management, talent acquisition and development in driving outcomes. Experience developing and coaching team members to a higher level, empowering them to elevate their level of responsibility and performance against program goals.
Competitive Benefits Package offered: Health plan which includes medical, dental and vision; three employer- paid benefits: STD, LTD, ADD/Life; 403B retirement/investment savings plan.
How to Apply:
To apply for the position, please provide the following:
o Resume detailing work experience.
o A cover letter that reflects how your experience qualifies you to become the Vice President of Programs at OIC of South Florida.
Valid through: 1/19/2021