Our client provides world class software, services and support to over 300 corporate, healthcare, higher education and government customers across 4 continents. Their product is a Cloud-based platform which improves the management of occupancy, utilization, facility maintenance, asset management, space reservation, strategic planning, real estate portfolio and project management. They provide solutions that allow facilities and real estate professionals to improve customer service, reduce costs and increase productivity enterprise-wide.
The Vice President of Professional Services is a direct hire with our client who is based in Raleigh, NC, in close proximity to Research Triangle Park, and is a privately held, high growth, portfolio company of a well renowned equity firm who is responsible for the overall delivery of software solutions to clients. This opportunity comes with a competitive base salary, bonus, equity and phenomenal benefits. Local candidates strongly preferred but a small relocation package will be considered for the right candidate. This includes directing and managing the software implementation teams, assuring client projects are completed on time, on budget, and at high levels of client satisfaction. The team includes Project Managers who lead each customer implementation as well as Solution Technicians and Trainers who are deployed across projects.
Responsibilities of the Vice President of Professional Services:
- Work with the Executive leadership team to define the current and future Services strategy
- Lead client implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of implementation projects and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability
- Responsible for the overall, global leadership and lead role in managing the implementation projects of our enterprise software solution
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery.
- Execute strong business practices to drive effective use of consulting methodologies within the team to achieve and exceed customer expectations.
- Provide best in class leadership of the team and outstanding service to clients
- Maintain complete control on project schedules, budget, and risk issues
- Facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget
- Identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance
- Set and manage client expectations; creates and executes project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with key client executive sponsors
- Collaboration with sales leadership to identify and drive cross selling and add on revenue opportunities in new and existing accounts.
- Responsible for the overall leadership of the implementation team globally.
- Directly supervise Software Implementation Project Managers, Implementation Specialists, and Trainers; conduct employee performance reviews/evaluations and career development discussions; recommend performance ratings; trains and coaches to develop and enhance the performance and skills of team members; participate in the interviewing, selecting, hiring and firing of employees; ensures training of new staff; creates and maintains project budget, assists with implementation plans and modifying when necessary to include agreed revisions to project scope; drive results in alignment with business objectives; lead/facilitate internal meetings as well as client meetings in support of implementation and sales,
- Define and develop Services offerings that meet the needs of our customers, drive new markets and/or expand existing market presence, and generate ROI
- Lead the process of best practices for customers using the company?s software to improve their facility operations.
- Lead in defining new service offerings that facilitate customer success.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators for the team
- Manage team P&L and be responsible for achieving budgeted performance (across bookings, revenue, margin, utilization, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Responsibilities include supporting pre-sales processes and working withsales and account management professionals to win new business in software, services and training
- Proposal review and refinement
- Recruiting and staff development
- Establish strategic plans along with other business leaders and maintain strong relationships with solutions delivery, the sales team, client and account managers and other business leaders in support of cross-product businesses.
- Serve as a core member of the Management Team. In this capacity;
- Provide management with regular project updates
- Serve as a critical advisor to the team as the Implementation Services leader and sets the direction for the implementation and professional services team
- Maintain reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, and future outlook in order to advise strategic direction setting.
Qualifications of the VP of Professional Services:
- BS required
- MS/MBA preferred
- PMP and/or six sigma certification a plus
- At least 10 years of enterprise software implementation consulting experience, with 5years in a leadership capacity managing teams of solutions technicians and project managers
- Past proven performance growing a Professional Services organization in an enterprise software company
- Strong project management, consulting, technology and process improvement skills
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase? it?s not about what you know, it?s about who you know?
At HireNetworks' company, Campbell & James Executive Search, it really is all about who we know.
By leveraging our strong community and business relationships, we ensure access to a high-end talent base of executives who meet and exceed your needs. At Campbell & James Executive Search, finding high-end talent for high-end organizations is what we do best.
HireNetworks and Campbell & James are equal opportunity employers.