Our goal is to provide a free superior music experience and additional income for the 90% of the world who can't afford a paid streaming service, by sharing the revenue generated from their attention and personal data. We believe this business model will become the standard in the years to come and will transform the way human attention is measured and monetized.
- Report directly to our CEO and work directly with the executive team to develop best strategies and practices which will drive our continually evolving vision forward.
- Manage and lead product ideation and product roadmap to ensure the development, design, and marketing teams plans are aligned with sales goals.
- Define product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Manage the execution and optimization of all projects from product discovery through the complete product lifecycle.
- Lead internal product reviews and facilitate cross-functional communication.
- Assist business development to define sales targets, pipeline growth strategies, customer interaction guidelines, and feedback tool.
- Identify setbacks and roadblocks within a project and generate solutions quickly
- Develop and maintain valuable external relationships with investors, technologists and young up and comers
- Spearhead recruitment efforts in product department and work closely with the Chief Design Officer for product and design hires.
- Effectively manage the Chicago product team with the ability to manage remote employees or consultants as needed. This includes clearly defining the team's KPIs and conducting performance reviews.
- Report to leadership with weekly progress reports and forecasts, including a top-down quarterly forecast.
- Plan go-to-market strategies including microsites, UX strategies, event planning, guerrilla campaigns, press releases, etc.
- 10+ years of product experience in a similar field and 5+ years in an organizational management and/or leadership role.
- 5+ years of experience in user acquisition, marketing analytics, and growth strategies.
- Relevant bachelor degree required and master degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to create, execute, and deliver relevant B2C focused digital media product strategies in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record exemplifying your ability to successfully work in collaborative environments with multi-site products and engineering teams.
- Strategic and creative thinker with a proven ability to anticipate and plan for the long-term while achieving near-term objectives.
- Prior experience managing and developing various product portfolios which resulted in strong and successful ROIs.
- Track record of success delivering simple and intuitive, enterprise SaaS products which resulted in an increased product adoption as well as continued use by the end user.
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop high performing product teams.
- Ability to articulate, persuade, and drive objectives with key department leaders that in turn leads to positive and impactful results.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with all social media avenues and outlets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to lead internal and external meetings. This includes preparing material through a variety of mediums to the respective audience.
- Competitive benefits package (salary, bonus, equity, and tokens).
- Unlimited time-off when you need it.
- Option for remote work.
- 401K match.
- Work with highly curated high caliber people.
- Unlimited drinks, snacks, wine, beer, and more.
- Breakfast and lunch weekly.