At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- Inc. 2017 List of 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies in America
- Florida Fast 100 - 2016 List of Florida's fastest-growing companies
- Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500™
- Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare – 2015
- SFBJ 2017 Fastest Growing Companies
Modernizing Medicine is hiring a VP of Product Management to provide thoughtful leadership and own the governance process necessary to derive the company’s product vision and strategy. In this role, you are responsible for understanding the needs of the market, existing customers, and effectively interact with key internal stakeholders in order to formulate and sustain a 1-3 year product strategy.
You will lead a team of Product Owners and build a sustainable product strategy governance model that relies on data to determine product investment decisions. You will also serve as an advocate for the teams developing the products through their active involvement and availability. This role will report to the Senior Vice President of Product Development to create a data-driven approach to product strategy and execution.
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine's Vice President of Product Management IF......
- You thrive on leading a team of Product Owners and enjoy advocating for their teams.
- You excel at building a product strategy governance.
- You enjoy creating a data-driven approach to determine product investment, strategy, and execution.
- You love to work collaboratively across an organization.
- Create and maintain a data-driven product strategy governance model designed to govern the product strategy and the company.
- Evangelize the vision of the company.
- Work closely with executives and other key stakeholders in the shaping and execution of the product strategy.
- Produce a quarterly review of product status relative to the product roadmap.
- Manage and maintain a product portfolio.
- Contribute to the processes that drive customer acquisition and adoption.
- Partner closely with the product development and engineering community.
- Work closely with the go-to-market stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal).
- Keep current on all directly competitive products and changes in the market.
- Be unafraid to set direction and own decisions; remove impediments.
- Oversee the readiness of the product and the company prior to going to market.
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication.
Skills & Requirements:
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree.
- Undergraduate in Healthcare, Computer Science, or Business.
- Certification in Pragmatic Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading product teams that build large-scale SaaS products.
- 7+ years of experience in a Product Management role.
- 3+ years of experience working in Agile methodology.
- Direct experience with the creation of SaaS based products.
- Direct experience in healthcare preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of product management principles.
- Strong working knowledge of the Agile principles.
- Ability to shape and articulate a longer-term strategic view of the product with a deep understanding of tactical & technical realties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective facilitation, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Ability to build trust and positive relationships.
- Ability to identify and manage dependencies and risk.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Deep understanding of the industry and customers.
- Exposure to Agile software development lifecycle.
- Strong commitment to quality.
- Ability to manage the dynamics of fast growth of people and processes.
- Ability to roll-up your sleaves and work closely with the team.
- Ability to put people and the company first and check your ego at the door.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus potential.
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!.