What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Leads and directs the provision of pharmaceutical care services and provides administrative leadership enterprise wide for pharmacy and medication management services across the continuum of care. Responsible for maintaining compliance with regulations of state, federal and other licensing and regulatory agencies at all hospital, outpatient pharmacy and otherlocations of medication management.
- Leads enterprise-wide implementation of all pharmacy programs.
- Oversees the purchase and operation of technologies used to dispense medications, in addition to optimization of clinical information systems to effectively manage medication use across the continuum of care.
- Provides administrative direction, overall management, and coordination for all pharmacy services across the system to assure consistency and continuity between programs.
- Manages costs associated with implementation of new programs or services. Monitors and tracks cost containment/cost avoidance programs and takes action to achieve goals.
What You Will Need
- Mastersdegree in general and/or specialty area of healthcare administration required
- PharmD is preferred.
- Five years of progressive experience in Healthcare Administration or related healthcare organization required. Demonstrated success in partnering with key stake holders to drive change required.
- Fifteen years management experience within an acute care pharmacy preferred.