- Direct the purchasing department responsible for the critical functions of purchasing and inventory control to ensure accurate accounting, inventory levels, and quality throughout the supply chain.
- Direct all functions of the global procurement strategy including purchase order management, vendor terms, vendor agreements, consolidated purchasing, demand planning, corporate supplies, metrics and KPIs, process control, cost control and risk management.
Warehousing, Fulfillment and Logistics
- Direct the departments responsible for managing Resource Intl’s corporate and third-party warehouse facilities, order fulfillment and logistics.
- Direct all operational functions including warehouse management, resource planning, process control, inventory control, freight planning and purchasing, damages, returns and insurance claims, inventory assemblies, metrics and KPIs, order pick and pack process and efficiencies.
Facilities and Safety
- Direct the department responsible for managing the facilities and safety programs to support a world class operation.
- Direct all functions including safety standards, regulatory and compliance, safety training and accident prevention, internal and external audits, equipment training and usage authoring, equipment maintenance programs, equipment and facilities repair, vendor management, utilities management, service contracts, facilities improvements, metrics and KPIs, security and risk avoidance.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of professional management experience in Operations
- Systematic experience with end-to-end supply chain management
- Inventory based business with purchasing from overseas, preferably China
- Experience with inventory comprised of bill of material components and kitting
- Experience managing multiple sites/remote sites.
- Logical understanding of purchasing process, control and efficiencies
- Logical understanding of safety management and compliance
- Technology, software and SaaS experience including ERP, WMS, Demand Planning and Budget Modeling
- Experience managing quality and ISO certifications.
- Lean Six Sigma certification a plus.