Vice President of Operations - Construction
11 - 15 years experience •
Industry leader of commercial Facility Services, HVAC & Mechanical solutions is adding an experienced VP or Operations to their Dynamic Team in the Alexandria, VA location. This position will be responsible for working closely with Executive Management to oversee and grow the company?s presence and profitability in the Alexandria, VA area by offering their customers a wide range of HVAC, mechanical, facility service & solutions from building design, equipment installation, maintenance & controls, preventive maintenance, & energy management.
The company offers a competitive salary, strong bonus potential, plenty of room for growth and much more!
The ideal candidate would have at least 10 years of experience in the construction, facility services and or commercial HVAC industry with at least 3years of management experience at a Sr. Director or VP level.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required, bachelors degree is highly preferred.
- 10 years of experience in the construction, facility services and or commercial HVAC industry.
- Previous management experience at a Sr. Director or VP level is required.
- Strong knowledge of either commercial construction, performance contracting, HVAC mechanical, retrofits and upgrades or energy saving solutions.
- Proven operations management history.
- Strong leadership & team building/oriented qualities.
- Experience with sales & customer development & financial aptitude are highly preferred.
- 20 - 30% TravelRequired