Vice President of Operations and Business Development
As a Vice President of Operations and Business Development at the Center for Diagnostic Imaging/Insight Imaging you will be responsible for developing and attaining our market growth in the state of Maine as outlined in the annual strategic plan. In this newly created position you will work closely with radiologists, referring physicians, partners, financial analysts, controllers, marketing analysts, external consultants, real estate representatives, attorneys and senior executives to accomplish the goals of the Maine market's growth strategy.
Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) and Insight Imaging are one of the nation's largest providers of diagnostic imaging services, and our care and expertise is delivered through outpatient centers and mobile imaging services in hundreds of communities by local teams of top radiologists, technologists and care providers. We continue to grow and thrive through local partnerships built on a foundation of delivering quality, access, service excellence and value. As a Vice President in the state of Maine, you'll be tasked with growing those local partnerships, overseeing 4 diagnostic imaging centers, 7 fixed mobile imaging sites, and leading 70+ Associates in transforming lives through remarkable service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Champions the vision, values and The Experience culture to support the strategic goals of the Company
- Develops and implements the strategic and tactical operating plans for the market
- Identifies key strategic relationships, tailors affiliation models and negotiates and closes transactions
- Works closely with corporate functional areas, as well as the local operations staff within the market, to ensure smooth and successful integration and implementation of services into existing centers.
- Acts as the liaison between market operations and local radiologists, ensuring high quality service for our patients and referring physicians.
- Oversees the operational aspects of running centers in the market, which includes planning, staff management, budget management, maintaining strategic relationships and on-going customer service functions.
- Organizes, plans and directs multiple related activities both within and external to the system. Establishes operations initiatives for improvement in safety, quality, cost, delivery and associate relations in the market.
- Supports the payer contracting process for the market
- Evaluates operational issues to determine whether the market is competitive and staying current with the latest trends in healthcare delivery
(25%) Business Development
- Coordinates the development of business plans, valuations, acquisition plans and business terms for all centers added or expanded within the market.
- Increases market share for existing operations by further expanding the company's reach.
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments
(20%) Strategic Planning
- Develops long-range goals for the market that align with the strategic and growth plans of the company
- Develops and implements the strategic and tactical operating plans for the zone
- Working with Marketing, develops marketing campaigns for new products, services and centers. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each
- Develops and implements a radiologist practice enhancement program for active radiologists on staff
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and supports, mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior
(5%) Completes other tasks and projects as requested
Location155 - Marshwood Imaging Cntr - Scarborough, MEStatusFull-timeRequirements
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, management, finance or a related field, or equivalent experience required
- 10 to 15 years of demonstrated success in management and collaboration of a sales force in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of the provider, payer and employer communities
- Valid driver's license and proof of current insurance
- MBA or MHA
Be a part of something bigger -- join our team in transforming lives through remarkable service. Insight Imaging is a part of CDI's national provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
Insight is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.