Vice President of Onshore Energy
15+ years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Entrepreneurial Property and Casualty Insurance carrier is seeking a Vice President / Profit Center Leader of Onshore Energy /Oil & Gas for their Texas operations. The VP is expected to offer strong leadership, a detailed knowledge of Upstream and Midstream Middle Market Energy products to assure business is written profitably in all market cycles while maximizing return on equity, assure underwriting integrity, and relevant product development for the Energy profit units.
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in the underwriting, marketing and business development of Commercial Insurance products
- A minimum of 10 years' experience managing a Oil & Gas / Energy insurance programs
- Strong retail broker relationships are essential
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in strategic planning and analytics
- Successful track record for developing and growing new and existing product lines
- Professional Insurance designations are considered a plus
This position represents a significant career opportunity to build a growing Energy Program with an entrepreneurial company. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.