We would like to extend a warm welcome to join an established and growing Nationwide Residential and Commercial Property Valuations, HOA Solutions, and REO Asset Management corporation. Founded in 2001, we offer a stable work environment that fosters teamwork and service excellence. We also offer excellent benefits and a 401k plan. Come join our Team!
Responsible for sales relating to mortgage appraisal, valuations and asset management solutions. The target market includes origination and servicing departments of residential and commercial mortgage related operations.
- College degree preferred
- Five years of sales experience in the mortgage services industry
- Demonstrated understanding of the products and services and the markets they serve
- Ability to leverage standard desktop applications including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Must be confident and motivated
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar sales management systems
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales goals and other corporate objectives as established by the CSO
- Gain fluency and sales ability for all products and services, current and others that are developed or acquired
- Work with clients, prospects, LRES operations and LRES management to develop new products and services where applicable
- Report on all prospects and sales activities on a regular basis
- Document and meet with LRES operations teams regularly to ensure client requirements are met
- Participate in Department strategic planning management meetings as required
- Plan, coordinate, and attend industry conferences
- Travel as needed
- Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
This position is expected to meet monthly sales goals and have specific accountabilities that will be defined by the CSO as well established other corporate policy makers.