Posting Number: 201882TL
Job Title: Vice President of Marketing
Location: Orlando, FL
Willing to Relocate: Yes
Summary: The Vice President of Marketing role is responsible for all tactics, programs, and strategies that drive lead generation and create interest and demand for their Platform and extensive ecosystem of couriers and carriers. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of content creation distributed using Public Relations, Product Marketing, Creative Services, Advertising, Strategic Relationships, Direct, Event, Channel and Digital / Online Marketing to drive lead generation and brand awareness for their platform addition, to ensure the product is demand-driven, the Vice President of Marketing works with Engineering, Client / Logistics Partner Success and Product teams to ensure proper messaging of features, benefits and positioning. This position is also responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all advertising and marketing functions to achieve the company objective of sales, growth, profits, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and positioning on a worldwide basis.
- Drive vision and integrated channel strategies for growth marketing efforts to exceed targets, with a focus on improving LTV : CAC. This includes managing responsibility to reach customer acquisition goals across digital (paid social, paid search, SEO/SEM, programmatic, affiliate, mobile/app, video, emerging, and traditional channel marketing).
- Collaboratively build the local demand models and determine the number of MQLs and SALs to be delivered by marketing to ensure sales success in each quarter for the region.
- Focus on delivering an agreed number of high-quality, qualified leads to sales (SALs) in support of new ACV targets.
- Work closely with the sales development and sales teams to create and run programs to drive leads from targeted accounts, while keeping them informed of marketing programs and activities.
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine risk and marketability of potential products and product features. Supply information to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for competitive analysis, battle cards, strategies, and tactics.
- Lead strategic planning and the development and implementation of integrated marketing initiatives, including lead generation, brand identity, product marketing, content marketing, creative, marketing communications, corporate events and tradeshows, social media, corporate website, communities, and public relations. Define metrics of success, measure impact and performance, and optimize to hit target results.
- Build, further develop, and leverage relationships with industry media to evangelize their brand, mission, and movement in the market.
- Responsible for creating annual or biannual strategic and tactical marketing plans.
- Measure the effectiveness of the marketing department and implement improvements.
- Maintain complete sales material support for indirect channel and partnership sales.
- Develop a strategy to ensure proper representation at industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master of Business Administration in related discipline preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive marketing experience at senior management level.
- 7+ years of management experience, leading high-performing marketing team members
- Proven track record developing and scaling SaaS enterprise marketing strategies.
- Prior experience developing and executing successful marketing plans for products that require "solution selling," specifically, utilizing a "value engineering" process.
- Prior experience creating and defining an emerging technology category as a first and/or early market mover.
- Solid understanding of popular B2B Martech with demonstrated success with CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Pardot, Marketo or Hubspot Marketing and Social), ABM/Predictive (6Sense), data enrichment (ZoomInfo), Analytics (PowerBI), website (WordPress), and PPC (Google Adwords).
- Experience sourcing high volumes of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) via a mix of partner, digital ads (paid, earned and owned), traditional advertising, sponsorships, etc.
- Experience working with ERP, TMS, WMS software eco-system or experience working within our key verticals (manufacturing, retail, wholesale distribution) highly preferred.
- Strong business vision and ability to link marketing strategy and results to business and financial goals.