The Vice President of Marketing will direct all marketing functions for X-Rite business worldwide to drive profitable and sustainable growth in support of strategic business plan. The VP of Marketing will play an integral role in growing X-Rite brand awareness, increasing market penetration for all product and service categories in all regions of the world.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Engaging with Sales channels to drive successful launches and ongoing profitable sales growth.
- Lead marketing communications, driving (a) brand awareness and primary demand creation (advertising, public relations, social media, search engine optimization, mass emails, trade shows, events and webinars, and telemarketing); and (b) creating and maintaining content and digital assets to use and leverage across all commercial functions.
- In conjunction and coordination with Sales, (a) create and execute demand generation plans, directing marketing communication activities and campaigns to secure an agreed % of incremental revenue; and (b) create and implement CRM-based best practices/standard of lead-to-order process to create, assign, track and measure resulting qualified leads to opportunities to revenue.
- Lead trade marketing, to drive dealer growth and support dealer network, based on (a) building and providing relevant assets and tools, (b) productizing and training winning commercial practices; and (c) in conjunction with Sales, drive channel expansion supporting identification and on-boarding of new partners.
- Responsible for the X-Rite brand, shaping and refining its definition and expanding its equity. Involve in all decisions where brand equity is in play, setting boundaries and guidelines for use and safeguard
- Drive adoption and implementation of effective daily management tools and standard work in all marketing functions and activities, leveraging DBS tools set and benchmarking best practices in Danaher and external companies.
- 10+ years experience in senior marketing roles with B2B experience in setting with complex sales channels (direct, distributors, eCom). Sales, Services and/or Brand Licensing experience a plus
- Experience in product management, including product development of physical and digital products and services
- Experience in process development, including productizing and disseminating best commercial practices
- Proven expertise and success in traditional and non-traditional marketing communication elements (print and digital advertising, public relations, social media, search engine optimization, mass emails, trade shows, events and webinars, telemarketing, etc.)
- Experience in creating and implementing demand generation processes and plans, with hard metrics to track activity and results
- Experience building, nurturing and retaining productive and engaged teams, including direct reports, matrix-based adjacent associates, and external partners, in global settings
- Comfortable and effective interacting with senior management, partners, customers and end-users, from small settings to large events, including public speaking
- A proven track record of driving profitable revenue and market share growth, demonstrated over a sustained period of time.
- Strong communication skills; sense of urgency; customer focused; adaptive to change; strategic and tactical; continuous improvement engine
- Knowledge / experience with industries that use color measurement and color expertise, a plus
- Experience in commercial and foundational DBS (process improvement) tool set preferred
- MBA Graduate Degree preferred, with relevant undergraduate degree
X-Rite/Pantone is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.