Vice President of Marketing
VP of Marketing
If you’re currently a VP of Marketing (or, possibly a Sr. Director in a very large company) in the construction or heavy equipment space this could be worth considering. Our client is growing rapidly and needs a fresh touch and feel to their marketing and that means traditional AND digital marketing that puts their branding out for the world to see.
The focus of this role will be on strategy, branding, promotion and incremental sales revenue growth. The person we need for this is likely tired of the routine or rut that the current job had become… maybe held back from fully utilizing digital tools… whatever the reason this could be a place to put your great ideas to work.
Here’s some of what we’re looking for:
- Extensive marketing experience – 10+ years and preferably in a VP role currently
- Heavy equipment, construction, farming equipment or otherindustrial equipment
- Solid track record of success and able to point to operational excellence you’ve shown
- Solid understanding of and skills with SEO, SEM, website analytics, Google Adwords, clickthrough, bounce rates and all that other great new stuff AND the traditional tools too!
- Lead gen/demand gen strength and proven successful campaigns you can point to
Compensation is wide open so if you’re earning outside of this range and fit the bill, we should talk anyway. For openers we’re likely looking at a combo of base salary, plus bonus, car, expenses, benefits, happy meal coupons and holidays, etc. The salary range is in the $190K to $250K+ range with upside potential as well. The comp is truly wide open because our client is looking for the right person… not the right pay. Since we need this person to work from an Atlanta-area office we also have a relo package on the table.
If this fits your background and skills, let’s chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!