As a member of the executive team, the VP, Marketing will be responsible for all corporate Marketing and Product Management activities, the analysis of existing marketingchannel strategy; the redesign and implementation of new Marketing strategies; building and enhancing corporate and product branding within industry channels to create a cohesive and coordinated brand strategy aimed at increasing domestic and international awareness while also creating a holistic communications strategy.
• Develop a coordinated brand strategy that effectively communicates the firm’s key messages, offerings and value in target markets through a variety of mediums, including print, media, websites, newsletters, and e-communications.
• Develop strategic and tactical marketing plans to achieve revenue goals.
• Develop and utilize performance metrics to assess market strategy– i.e. market growth, customer satisfaction and retention, and revenue generation.
• Manage Marketing and Product Management teams. Provide support for LATAM and Canada as requested.
• Ability to travel up to 25-30%.
• 10+ years of managing Marketing, Product Development and Strategic Business Development in Manufacturing, preferably in Building Materials.
• Bachelor’s degreerequired. | Master’s degree in Business or Marketing, highly preferred.
• Experienced in both Commercial and Residential product linesworking with an established distributor network.
• Creative, strategic and tactical approach to expanding target markets with proven revenue growth.