$250K — $500K+*
Lilac Solutions is a lithium extraction company unlocking brine resources to provide essential
raw materials for the battery industry. Lilac’s unique ion exchange process eliminates the
environmental impact of conventional lithium extraction while boosting production. The
company was founded in 2016 by a team of engineers passionate about delivering
innovations to the mining sector to minimize environmental impact and support the clean
energy economy. Lilac is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Lilac is seeking a VP of Manufacturing to lead our ion exchange bead manufacturing team.
This person will oversee design, scale up, and operations of process equipment for
production of advanced materials. This will involve managing production in Oakland and at
other sites across the western US. This is a technical role responsible for solving materials,
chemical, and mechanical engineering challenges.
● Degree in mechanical, materials, or chemical engineering
● 10+ years in materials manufacturing including equipment design, scale up, and
● Experience with industrial materials for batteries, catalysts, ceramics, or similar
● Operations with hazardous materials and EHS programs
● Knowledge of materials and powder handling
● Highly organized with sharp attention to detail
● Excited to collaborate with fast-paced startup team
● Competitive salary
● Stock options
Valid through: 11/27/2020